
"So tell me", he asks, "do you like to cook?",
Giving her some fresh-furtive glance.
"I don´t know", she replies, "but I sure like to kiss,
to sing in the mist, and to dance."
Giving her some fresh-furtive glance.
"I don´t know", she replies, "but I sure like to kiss,
to sing in the mist, and to dance."
"But how about mastering needle and thread?"
He enquires, with a flickering sigh.
"No idea", she says, "but I sure like to bath
in the tub while wearing my tights."
"Are you skilled in the garden, my love?", he pursues,
With a tender wink of an eye."
"I can´t tell", she smiles, "but I sure like to lay
in the grass to watch glow-worms pass by."
"Well then", he concludes, "come and sit on my lap,
Abduct me into your states."
"With pleasure!", she laughs, "And when we come back
I will cook you a large cutlet plate."
He enquires, with a flickering sigh.
"No idea", she says, "but I sure like to bath
in the tub while wearing my tights."
"Are you skilled in the garden, my love?", he pursues,
With a tender wink of an eye."
"I can´t tell", she smiles, "but I sure like to lay
in the grass to watch glow-worms pass by."
"Well then", he concludes, "come and sit on my lap,
Abduct me into your states."
"With pleasure!", she laughs, "And when we come back
I will cook you a large cutlet plate."
****************
Alice McDuff
No comments:
Post a Comment