September 22, 2008

Publications_Bis


Well, it seems that things are moving on in terms of the publication of my poems. My German poems Farben (Colours) and Bevor die Nacht vergeht (Before Night Passes By) have been published in different Collections/Anthologies of German Poetry. Farben has been published twice so far: In the 2007 Anthology of The Frankfurter Bibliothek des Zeitgenössischen Gedichts, and in the Best-Of-Collection 2008 of the Bibliothek Deutschsprachiger Gedichte.

Farben was also chosen for a Special Edition of the Frankfurter Bibliothek which is a yearly collection of the 150 best poems of all poetry publications of the Editor. I have also been invited to a collective reading at the Frankfurter Buchmesse 2007, but had to decline the invitation because of the late stage of my pregnancy with my daugther (or let´s say: I had a good reason to decline... I would have been to nervous to do that at that stage...;-))

Bevor die Nacht vergeht was now picked for publication in the 2008 Anthology of the Frankfurter Bibliothek.
Moreover, I won the third price of a local poetry contest with Todeserwarten.

And last but not least, I am working on the publication of my English poems, that will most likely be entitled 40 Love Flashes.

x Alice

No comments: