August 21, 2006

Analysis Paralysis

What is he really thinking?
What is he working on?
Coming for me unhoped for
Or going it alone?

Why is he not affected?
Why isn´t he in need
For everything we shared?
Hasn´t loss made him bleed?

Where are our hopes and trust?
Where is our unity?
His acts dilute our happiness
Like sandstones in the sea.

Will I ever see through this,
Will I yet truly know?
Turning around in circles
I´m wondering where to go.

When will I stop to hope?
When will I stop to wait
For movement and decision,
For him to get it straight?

Who can I call for remedy?
Who offers me protection
From reverie and mirages,
From waste and alienation?

How can I find my strength again?
How can I ressurrect
From torment and exclusion,
Find dignity to act?

Extinction and oblivion,
Is this the only way?
Am I supposed to take it
Or wait another day?


This was written some time ago; re-edited recently: thanks Farkas and Luke for support:-)