October 24, 2006

Anytime, Anywhere...

"Whenever, wherever" he once said to me
And I was in love, so I dared to believe.

He crossed the grey ocean, followed his heart
How foolish to think of a beautiful start.

We had scarcely sat down when he asked for my love
"Two sides of a coin"; some disposable glove?

We laughed and we kissed, we cried and we flew
On a blissful cloud that seemed to be true
And made both of us feel completely renewed.

First change in the weather that came in our way
He started to flee from all options to stay

Blocked out my emotions, ignored all my pains
Pushed me aside, into bitter rain.

Stonewalling and fading in the face of my plea
Does he aim at becoming a stranger to me?

"Whenever, wherever" he once said to me
Will he ever again set his feelings free?
I miss the man behind that facade I see.


****************

Recalling September 15th, 2005

Beyond the blues, what is there for us?

No comments: