October 28, 2006

Who I Am - The Other Side Of The Coin

So, I finally found out who I am
And I am a much sought-after man
I even lit a baroness´ light
And delighted her greedy heart all night
Until she laid her head to rest
Upon my heavily beating masculine chest
And sank to sleep with a satisfied shiver
Before I broke all arrows left in my quiver.

Yes, I finally found out who I am
I´m a remarkable but half-hearted loverman
A remarkable but half-hearted loverman
Yes, a remarkable but half-hearted loverman.

And I never thought it would come to this
I spent three minutes just on having a kiss!
And though shagging my wife was a daily duty
I fell there and then in love with that German beauty
But as I laid my head to sleep
I realized I made all of them weep
My mistress, my kids, the wife and the cat
Many men my age never get to that.

So, I finally found out who I am
I´m a remarkable but half-hearted loverman
A remarkable but half-hearted loverman
Yes, a remarkable but half-hearted loverman.

(Repeat 3x)


**************

Sorry….but I just couldn´t help doing this…:-)
I´m glad you removed it: such a loveless song that was, so dull, so mediocre. You are much more than that.
In fact, what are you doing here?


No comments: